Confused and wandering, upside-down and shunned by the world. Feeling hopeless and so very alone.
That's what this is here for. Potentially a lifeline or perhaps something less significant, this is a place to turn to for support and healthy venting opportunities.
We all need to let off steam sometimes. You can do that here. Or perhaps you're just in serious need of someone to talk to. That is what this community is all about.
Feel free to post in any medium you wish. Open MS Paint and scribble out your frustration. Share a bit of poetry or just some observations about the human race in general. Ask questions, rant, share your feelings and thoughts. Hell, you can even post song lyrics.
I have a few ground rules, however. Yes, sorry to say, there are a few things I must insist that you refrain from doing. Please adhere to them so as to keep this whole thing running smoothly.
1. Do not intentionally malign, threaten, or attack another member of this community. It was built on the principle of support, and that's not exactly in line with hostility toward one another.
2. Offensive posts may be deleted, and you will be warned. I realize that constitutes offensiveness is objective, but some things should be obvious. Racial slurs and other similarly disparaging names related to ethnicity, sexual orientation, et cetera, directed toward any other person will not be tolerated.
3. When posting multiple or large pictures, please place them behind a cut tag. It's just easier that way.
4. If I feel a member is becoming a bit too "enthused" while venting and such, to the point of making others feel uncomfortable, I reserve the right to suspend or remove said member from the community.
5. Please ask before advertising another community here. I'll probably approve it, but I really would like to know what it's all about first.
6. If you're going to post song lyrics, do so in moderation, please, as I don't want five posts in a row of nothing but lyrics you didn't write.
7. Please, please, do not use the dreaded "chatspeak" unless it is to serve as dialogue illustrating some person's typing habits. I cannot stand ppl hu ttyp lyk diS omg k!?!!1!oNe?!. It just hurts to read.